Friday, September 6, 2013

My life.

Being diffrent that's the story of my life.
I cant change that. My heart can change
but, my mind is stuck in a hole. 

Melting slowly ... 
screaming to get out 
but, its scared to let those thoughts be washed away.

What should i do?
Shake it off. 
or just run it off and hope its gone

A thousand times i wish i wasn't being anti-social
in mans eyes. when i just don't talk.
 That's just life right?! 

Well that isn't i'm being me.
And they shouldn't judge me.
Its my personality. NOT THEIR'S!












No comments:

Post a Comment

hi all frinds i love to have fun and laghah out loud.

MY BLOG

THE WORLD IS CHANGING DAY BY DAY WITHOUT STOPPING. I WRITE ABOUT MY FEELINGS OR WHAT I HAVE SEEN OR FELT. I HAVE A NORMAL LIFE.

About Me

My photo
Hi Bloggers , I am 19 going on 20 and looking forward to writing and sharing things.